- (Tempo.co) Kasus Patrialis Akbar, KPPU: UU Peternakan Sarat Kepentingan
- (Rakyat Merdeka) DPR BOLEH INTERVENSI KASUS HUKUM
- (Tempo.co) Kasus E-KTP, Kenapa Peran Setya Novanto Dianggap Penting?
- (TribunNews) KPK Periksa Agun Gunandjar Teguh Juwarno, dan Taufiq Effendi Terkait Korupsi KTP Elektronik
- (Media Indonesia) Rp2,7 M buat Kader Demokrat
- (JawaPos) ICW Berikan Rapor Merah Buat Jaksa Agung, Ini Datanya..
- (Tempo.co) Majelis Kehormatan BPK Dianggap Lindungi Harry Azhar
- (DetikNews) Polisi: Sebar Berita Hoax Bisa Dipidana UU ITE
- (Netral News) Presiden: 35.000 MW Belum Memuaskan, 34 Proyek Mangkrak Akan Di-KPK-kan
- (DetikNews) Begini Modus Penipuan Rp 96 M oleh Anggota DPR Indra Simatupang
- (Tempo.co) Soal SP3, Komisi Hukum DPR Bakal Konfrontasi 3 Kapolda Riau
- (Tempo.co) Suap Infrastruktur, Politikus Golkar Dituntut 9 Tahun Bui
- (Tempo.co) Propam Tangkap 85 Polisi Pungli, Polda Metro Terbanyak
- (DetikNews) Bertemu Putu Sebelum APBN-P 2016 Disahkan, Anggota Banggar: Balikin Jam Palsu
- (Tempo.co) ICW Sarankan Ubah Aturan Justice Collaborator
- (Tempo.co) Ombudsman: Pungli Tertinggi di Kepolisian dan Pemda
- (RiauOne.com) Ketua BPK Harry Azhar Azis Terbukti Langgar Kode Etik Terkait Panama Papers
- (Tempo.co) Ombudsman Temukan Banyak Masalah dalam Proyek E-KTP
- (Tempo.co) Terseret Dugaan Korupsi E-KTP, Ini Reaksi Setya Novanto
- (DetikNews) Kemendagri Berhentikan Pejabatnya yang jadi tersangka di Kasus e-KTP
- (DetikNews) Ahli: Banyaknya Jenis Remisi Merusak Rasa Keadilan Publik
- (DetikNews) KPK Minta Mendagri Dorong Kepala Daerah Segera Setor Dokumen Perizinan Tambang
- (Media Indonesia) Revisi UU ITE Ancaman Kebebasan Berekspresi
- (Tempo.co) Tanggulangi Terorisme, Wiranto: Perbaiki Sistem LP
- (Tempo.co) KPK Tolak Penghapusan Justice Collaborator
- RUU Pilkada 2014
- AirAsia QZ8501
- BBM & ESDM
- Konflik Golkar Kubu Ical-Agung Laksono
- RUU Tembakau
- Luar Negeri
- Olah Raga
- Keuangan & Perbankan
- Otonomi Daerah
- Kode Etik & Kehormatan
- Budaya Film Seni
- RUU Larangan Minuman Beralkohol
- Pilkada Serentak
- Lingkungan Hidup
- Pertanian & Perkebunan
- Transportasi & Perhubungan
- Agraria & Tata Ruang
- Reformasi Birokrasi
- RUU Prolegnas Prioritas 2015
- Tenaga Kerja
- Perikanan & Kelautan
- Pertahanan & Ketahanan
- Komunikasi & Informatika
- Kepolisian & Keamanan
- Kejaksaan & Pengadilan
- Pekerjaan Umum
- Perumahan Rakyat
- Perindustrian & Standarisasi Nasional
- Koperasi & UKM
- Pemberdayaan Perempuan & Perlindungan Anak
- Kependudukan & Demografi
- Ekonomi Kreatif
- Kinerja DPR
(ANTARA) KPK will continue to probe the controversial case involving BG
Acting chief of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Taufiqurrachman Ruki, has confirmed that the anti-graft body will continue to probe the controversial case involving Commissioner General Budi Gunawan.
"We will certainly study it in detail first and go over what the judge ruled. There is a mechanism that needs to be followed when a case is being handed and taken over. It is impossible for it to be closed," he said here on Friday evening.
President Joko Widodo named three acting commissioners---former KPK chief Taufiqurrachman Ruki, professor of criminal law Seno Adji, and former KPK spokesman Johan Budi---in an effort to defuse the tension in the relations between the KPK and the police.
The three acting commissioners filled the posts left vacant by Abrahamam Samad and Bambang Widjojanto, who were temporarily dismissed by the president after they were named as suspects over alleged criminal cases by the police, and by former KPK deputy commissioner Busryo Muqoddas, who ended his term of office recently.
President Joko Widodo had cancelled the inauguration of Commissioner General Budi Gunawan as the national police chief and named interim police chief Commissioner General Badrodin Haiti as the new candidate for the position.
Ruki affirmed that he will ask for a copy of the pretrial suits verdict on Budi Gunawans petition immediately to study it.
When questioned about the possibility of the case being transferred to the Attorney Generals Office, he noted that it could not be ruled out. "It is likely, as long as it is still within legal permits," he explained.
Budi Gunawan was named as a suspect by the anti-corruption agency over his alleged involvement in suspicious transactions, just a day before his candidacy was scheduled to be scrutinized by the parliament.
Even though he was named as a suspect, the parliament approved his candidacy.
Later, the police named Bambang Widjojanto as a suspect for allegedly ordering a witness to give a false testimony in a court to win for his client. This was with regard to a regional election dispute in 2010 when he was still a lawyer.
The police also named Abraham Samad as a suspect for allegedly being involved in a residence administrative document forgery case of one Feriyani Lim, which took place several years ago.
Gunawan later filed a pretrial lawsuit to revoke his status.
The sole judge handling the case, Sarpin Rizaldi fulfilled his petition, stating in his verdict that the process followed by the KPK to name Gunawan as a suspect was illegitimate.