- (Tempo.co) Kasus Patrialis Akbar, KPPU: UU Peternakan Sarat Kepentingan
- (Rakyat Merdeka) DPR BOLEH INTERVENSI KASUS HUKUM
- (Tempo.co) Kasus E-KTP, Kenapa Peran Setya Novanto Dianggap Penting?
- (TribunNews) KPK Periksa Agun Gunandjar Teguh Juwarno, dan Taufiq Effendi Terkait Korupsi KTP Elektronik
- (Media Indonesia) Rp2,7 M buat Kader Demokrat
- (JawaPos) ICW Berikan Rapor Merah Buat Jaksa Agung, Ini Datanya..
- (Tempo.co) Majelis Kehormatan BPK Dianggap Lindungi Harry Azhar
- (DetikNews) Polisi: Sebar Berita Hoax Bisa Dipidana UU ITE
- (Netral News) Presiden: 35.000 MW Belum Memuaskan, 34 Proyek Mangkrak Akan Di-KPK-kan
- (DetikNews) Begini Modus Penipuan Rp 96 M oleh Anggota DPR Indra Simatupang
- (Tempo.co) Soal SP3, Komisi Hukum DPR Bakal Konfrontasi 3 Kapolda Riau
- (Tempo.co) Suap Infrastruktur, Politikus Golkar Dituntut 9 Tahun Bui
- (Tempo.co) Propam Tangkap 85 Polisi Pungli, Polda Metro Terbanyak
- (DetikNews) Bertemu Putu Sebelum APBN-P 2016 Disahkan, Anggota Banggar: Balikin Jam Palsu
- (Tempo.co) ICW Sarankan Ubah Aturan Justice Collaborator
- (Tempo.co) Ombudsman: Pungli Tertinggi di Kepolisian dan Pemda
- (RiauOne.com) Ketua BPK Harry Azhar Azis Terbukti Langgar Kode Etik Terkait Panama Papers
- (Tempo.co) Ombudsman Temukan Banyak Masalah dalam Proyek E-KTP
- (Tempo.co) Terseret Dugaan Korupsi E-KTP, Ini Reaksi Setya Novanto
- (DetikNews) Kemendagri Berhentikan Pejabatnya yang jadi tersangka di Kasus e-KTP
- (DetikNews) Ahli: Banyaknya Jenis Remisi Merusak Rasa Keadilan Publik
- (DetikNews) KPK Minta Mendagri Dorong Kepala Daerah Segera Setor Dokumen Perizinan Tambang
- (Media Indonesia) Revisi UU ITE Ancaman Kebebasan Berekspresi
- (Tempo.co) Tanggulangi Terorisme, Wiranto: Perbaiki Sistem LP
- (Tempo.co) KPK Tolak Penghapusan Justice Collaborator
- RUU Pilkada 2014
- AirAsia QZ8501
- BBM & ESDM
- Konflik Golkar Kubu Ical-Agung Laksono
- RUU Tembakau
- Luar Negeri
- Olah Raga
- Keuangan & Perbankan
- Otonomi Daerah
- Kode Etik & Kehormatan
- Budaya Film Seni
- RUU Larangan Minuman Beralkohol
- Pilkada Serentak
- Lingkungan Hidup
- Pertanian & Perkebunan
- Transportasi & Perhubungan
- Agraria & Tata Ruang
- Reformasi Birokrasi
- RUU Prolegnas Prioritas 2015
- Tenaga Kerja
- Perikanan & Kelautan
- Pertahanan & Ketahanan
- Komunikasi & Informatika
- Kepolisian & Keamanan
- Kejaksaan & Pengadilan
- Pekerjaan Umum
- Perumahan Rakyat
- Perindustrian & Standarisasi Nasional
- Koperasi & UKM
- Pemberdayaan Perempuan & Perlindungan Anak
- Kependudukan & Demografi
- Ekonomi Kreatif
- Kinerja DPR
(ANTARA) Prabowo-Jokowi meeting, a proof political situation is stable
The meeting between President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and Gerindras General Chairman Prabowo Subianto on Thursday showed that the country was secure and the political situation was stable, Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla stated.
"It showed that our political condition is stable, and the political parties are friendly to each other. The situation is good," he informed newsmen at his office here on Friday.
He said no deal was made during the meeting between President Jokowi and his former presidential election rival Prabowo Subianto, but the two agreed that they have to build the country together.
"It is true that the country must be built together. No certain deals were made by the two," he noted.
Prabowo, who is also the leader of the Red-and-White Coalition of opposition parties, met President Jokowi at the state palace in Bogor, West Java, to report the achievement that had been made by the countrys martial arts players during the world competition.
Prabowo Subianto is also the president of the World Martial Arts Federation.
He said after the meeting that besides martial arts, he had also discussed national issues with the president.
"We also touched on his commitment to strengthen and preserve state institutions, and I support him. The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the police must both become strong, and we will maintain it," he emphasized.
Regarding the current issue of inauguration of Commissioner General Budi Gunawan as the new national police chief, Prabowo stated that it was the prerogative of the president, and he will respect whatever the president will decide later.
President Jokowi decided to postpone the inauguration of Commissioner General Budi Gunawan after the KPK named Gunawan a suspect in an alleged corruption case, although the parliament had agreed to his appointment.
Following Gunawans naming as suspect, the police named KPK Deputy Chairman Bambang Widjojanto a suspect over allegations of asking a witness to give a false testimony at a court over a regional election dispute case in 2010 to ensure a win for his client while he was still a lawyer.
The issue has caused tensions in the relations between the two institutions.