- Tol Laut - Rapat Kerja Komisi 5 dengan Menteri Perhubungan, PELINDO, KAI, PELNI dan ASDP
- Panja Penerbangan - Rapat Komisi 5 dengan Dirjen Perhubungan Udara
- Penyelesaian Klaim Korban Air Asia QZ-8501 - Rapat Komisi 5 dengan Air Asia, Dirjen Perhubungan Udara, Dirjen Administrasi Hukum Umum, OJK dan Perwakilan Keluarga Korban
- Kualitas Keamanan Penerbangan- Rapat Dengar Pendapat Umum Komisi 5 dengan Asosiasi Pilot Garuda & Federasi Pilot Indonesia
- Kementerian Koordinator - Rapat Kerja Badan Anggaran dan 4 Menko
- (Tempo) Merespon Penyidikan Panja DPR dan Kebijakan Menhub, Jokowi: Izin Penerbangan Bertahun-Tahun Dibiarkan
- (KOMPAS.com) Soal Penerbangan Murah, Ini Saran DPR buat Jonan
- (Jakpost) Minister Yuddy: Insurance companies urged to immediately pay claims of QZ8501 victims
- (Tempo) Minister Jonan: On QZ8501 case, why should i bow down to Singapore?
- (Aktual) Bambang Haryo Komisi VI DPR: Fokus Cari Korban dan Hak Asuransi, Jangan Pikirkan Polemik Slot Terbang Lebih Dulu
- (Reuters) Op-Ed: AirAsia shares lost more than 15% of value since #QZ8501 disaster, by Una Galani
- (Kompas) Feature: Melayani yang Berjibaku Mencari QZ8501
- (Hukum Online) Amanat UU Perasuransian
- (ANTARA) Ahli Tata Negara Irmanputra Sidin: UU Penerbangan Bertentangan dengan Konstitusi
- (Metro TV) Yudi Widiana Wakil Ketua Komisi V: Jangan Tunda Pencairan Asuransi Korban QZ8501
- (Bisnis Indonesia) Bambang Haryo-Komisi VI: Pembekuan Izin Rute Penerbangan Rugikan Konsumen
- (Harian Kompas) Efek Domino Kasus QZ8501, Menhub Jonan Copot Sejumlah Pejabat
- (Harian Kompas) Penyatuan Tarif Layanan Jasa dalam Tiket Berlaku 1 Maret 2015
- (Strait Times) #QZ8501 Issue, Tony Fernandes: We have approvals from authority in Indonesia to fly to Surabaya, 7 days a week
- (ANTARA) Merespon Menhub Jonan dan DPR, Tony Fernandes: Surabaya-Singapore Disetujui Otoritas Indonesia, 7x Sepekan
- (Kompas Sore) Ekor QZ8501 ditemukan Sersan Mayor Bovlen Sirait dan Sersan Kepala Oo Sudarna
- (Kompas) Komisi V Kunjungi Gedung Basarnas, Beri Dukungan Moril Pencarian QZ8501
- (VIVA.co.id) Sigit Sosiantomo Apresiasi Langkah Tegas Menhub
- (Jawa Pos) Fahri Hamzah-Wakil Ketua DPR: Sikap Gegabah Menteri Jonan dalam QZ8501 Bahayakan Industri Penerbangan
- (dpr.go.id) Yudi Widiana-Wakil Ketua Komisi V DPR: Peralatan Basarnas Masih Kurang
- RUU Pilkada 2014
- AirAsia QZ8501
- BBM & ESDM
- Konflik Golkar Kubu Ical-Agung Laksono
- RUU Tembakau
- Luar Negeri
- Olah Raga
- Keuangan & Perbankan
- Otonomi Daerah
- Kode Etik & Kehormatan
- Budaya Film Seni
- RUU Larangan Minuman Beralkohol
- Pilkada Serentak
- Lingkungan Hidup
- Pertanian & Perkebunan
- Transportasi & Perhubungan
- Agraria & Tata Ruang
- Reformasi Birokrasi
- RUU Prolegnas Prioritas 2015
- Tenaga Kerja
- Perikanan & Kelautan
- Pertahanan & Ketahanan
- Komunikasi & Informatika
- Kepolisian & Keamanan
- Kejaksaan & Pengadilan
- Pekerjaan Umum
- Perumahan Rakyat
- Perindustrian & Standarisasi Nasional
- Koperasi & UKM
- Pemberdayaan Perempuan & Perlindungan Anak
- Kependudukan & Demografi
- Ekonomi Kreatif
- Kinerja DPR
(CNA) In First Day of 2015, the best frogmen of the TNI starting to find victims of AirAsia
11.10PM: The Commander of the Indonesian Armed Forces (TNI), General Moeldoko said he has sent the best frogmen of the TNI to find victims of AirAsia. "On behalf of TNI, our heartfelt condolences and prayers go out to the victims and families of the AirAsia disaster QZ8501," he tweeted.
10.20PM: Our reporter in Surabaya, Sumisha Naidu spoke to Captain Otto, a family friend of the pilot of QZ8501, Captain Irianto. "His family is so shocked. His wife until now she thinks he's still alive," he said. Captain Otto incidentally knows Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah who had piloted the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
9.40PM: Tweets from Malaysia's Navy Chief and Defence Minister indicate crew on Malaysia's navy ships found the evacuation slide of QZ8501.
9.30PM: Singapore's Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen thanks servicemen and women working over the New Year for QZ8501 recovery efforts. The RSS Kallang - a fifth Republic of Singapore Navy ship set sail for the search area today.
8.30PM: Our reporters Saifulbahri Ismail and Xabryna Kek have arrived in Pangkalan Bun and encountered bad weather travelling there from Jakarta. They spotted the Indonesian air force's C-130 parked on the tarmac.
7.50PM: AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes on the search for more bodies and plane wreckage: "The weather unfortunately is not looking good for the next two or three days. That is slowing us down. But they did inform me that the ships are looking to operate 24 hours, which is very encouraging, and they are moving all the assets to the two spots which they think the aircraft could be.
7.30PM: Here's what we know about the two bodies brought to Surabaya - one of them is that of a 1.6 metres-tall woman, and the other is that of a boy, who is 1.4 metres.
7.00PM: Crew on Malaysia's navy ships have helped retrieve four bodies at the QZ8501 debris site, the Malaysian Chief of Navy tweeted. The bodies were brought on board the Royal Malaysian Navy's KD Pahang and KD Lekir.
6.40PM: AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes confirms that the main wreckage of the plane has not been found, and there is no sonar image of the plane. He will not confirm or deny reports on life jackets, only stating that there is a lot of speculation. The Surabaya Crisis Centre near the airport where he held a news conference will close tonight and be reopened near the hospital.
6PM: The first Super Puma sortie from Singapore's RSS Persistence took off at 3.30pm, but was aborted after just an hour due to bad weather, according to our field reporter Lam Shushan. Meanwhile, RSN divers on board MV Swift Rescue are preparing for a search and rescue mission. They will work in teams of six once they arrive at the search site tomorrow afternoon.
5.55PM: Some updates regarding search operations today - according to Indonesia’s National Search and Rescue Agency, no bodies were found wearing a life jacket. Rather, a body of a male was found near a life jacket, reports detik.com.
5.30PM: Two bodies retrieved from the search have arrived in Surabaya.
5.10PM: Singapore’s MV Swift Rescue will deploy a Remotely Operated Vehicle when it reaches the QZ8501 search site tomorrow. The vehicle will search underwater for the aircraft's main fuselage and black box.